Certificate : Now people are spending money on their wedding. The couple is going for pre and post-wedding photo-shoots also. As all those wedding celebrations are important, a marriage certification is also important.
Newlywed couples must make and take time to register their marriage to make it legal. By this marriage registration, the married couple even plans for their international honeymoon without any hassle.
A marriage certificate is an official declaration of two people who got married. It gives a crucial legal and valid definition of the relationship between two partners.
Marriages registered can be either under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act 1954.
In the year 2006 Supreme Court made it mandatory that every marriage registered to safeguard Women’s rights.
Apart from that, marriage registration has many other benefits, used for various documentation as a partner visa for a spouse, to add spouse name into the passport, bank account, Aadhaar card, when changing the maiden name, when claiming life insurance returns, etc.
- Address Proof
- Age proof
- Affidavits in the prescribed format
- Individual photographs
- Certificate from the priest
- Wedding photo
- Copy of Wedding Invitation Card
- For Christian Marriage, church certificate and dispatch number as per the Christian Marriage Act.
- Two witnesses with valid identity and residency proof
- The bride’s age must be 18 years, and the Groom’s age must be 21 years to register for Marriage.
- Both bride and groom must give consent to their wedding voluntarily.
- Neither bride nor groom should not have another legal or living spouse.
- The marriage must be performed in front of government officials and at least two reliable witnesses.
- To register a marriage certificate in Tamil Nadu, people first need o to locate a registrar or sub-registrar office near them.
- Applicants can also search online for the office they are eligible for according to the law.
- The registrar fixed depending on whoever there at marriage and sometimes depended on the jurisdiction.
- Applicants can apply offline and also online.
- After submitting the application form, book an appointment, and visit the registrar.
- The registrar will verify the documents uploaded or submitted.
- After successful verification, the certificate was issued.
- The registration costs Rs 100/-
- It takes 30 days to get a certificate after applying, and you need to go and collect it after 30 days.
Click Here for the Application Form of Tamil Nadu according to Hindu Marriage Act.
Source : https://tnpds.org.in/
Visit : www.registermarriage.org
Call : +91 99621 33111
WhatsApp : +91 99621 33111
Love Marriage Certificate
Love Marriage Registration
Online Marriage Registration
Christian Marriage Registration
Hindu Marriage Registration
Muslim Marriage Registration
Hindu Muslim Marriage
Hindu Muslim Marriage Registration
Muslim Hindu Marriage
Muslim Hindu Marriage Registration
Hindu Christian Marriage Registration
Hindu Christian Marriage
Christian Hindu Marriage Registration
Christian Hindu Marriage Certificate
Muslim Christian Marriage Registration
Muslim Christian Marriage Certificate
Inter Caste Marriage Registration
Inter Caste Marriage Certificate
Marriage Certificate without Parents
Marriage Registration Without Parents
Legal Marriage Certificate
Government Marriage Certificate
Foreigners Marriage Registration
Foreigners Marriage Certificate
Marriage License Bureau
Register Marriage in Chennai
Register Marriage in Trichy
Register Marriage in Madurai
Register Marriage in Salem
Register Marriage in Karur
Register Marriage in Dindigul
Register Marriage in Tiruppur
Register Marriage in Coimbatore
Register Marriage in Erode
Register Marriage in Thanjavur
Register Marriage in KUMBAKONAM
Register Marriage in Nagapattinam
Register Marriage in Pondicherry
Register Marriage in Karaikkal
Register Marriage in Tirunelveli
Register Marriage in Theni
Register Marriage in Hosur
Register Marriage in Krishnagiri
Register Marriage in Dharmapuri
Register Marriage in Tiruvallur
Register Marriage in Avadi
Register Marriage in Vellore
Register Marriage in Ambur
Register Marriage in Vaniyambadi
Register Marriage in Namakkal
Register Marriage in Nagercoil
Register Marriage in Thoothukkudi